Re: [Pnet-developers] Menu works incorrectly when form window is maximiz

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Menu works incorrectly when form window is maximized
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 06:38:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> I am probably not using the CVS version.
> I downloaded the latest released one.

That's nearly 2 months old IIRC ... we've been
through some really really major repair :)

> I should go find the latest "about to
> be released" version.

If you have problems with CVS , you can try
http://demo.dotgnu.org/~t3rmin4t0r/cvs-snapshots/

It's not always the latest snapshot because it is
generated manually ... but it won't be older
than a week or so ..

If you want a really current snapshot, show up
on irc.freenode.net #dotgnu channel and ask :)

Gopal