[Pnet-developers] newbie wondering where to find bug lists and submit bu

From: David Logan
Subject: [Pnet-developers] newbie wondering where to find bug lists and submit bug reports
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:32:41 -0600

Hello everyone. I don't do mailing lists very often, so forgive any early breaches of protocol.

I recently installed pnet and the supporting cast, and I am in progress of writing an application and running under M$ .NET and pnet. I am finding numerous bugs (all relatively small in nature so far.)

1) Where can I look up previously reported bugs so that I do not submit the same one twice?

2) How do I submit new bugs once step 1 is complete?

Thank you,
David Logan