[Pnet-developers] Exception Verification and Table Generation

From: Rich Baumann
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Exception Verification and Table Generation
Date: 10 May 2004 15:24:23 -0400

Hey all,

I haven't been able to come up with a proper fix for
OutputExceptionTable in pnet/engine/verify_except.c yet, but to help
with the process I've written up a formal definition of the requirements
for the algorithm. I don't know if the code for a handler is allowed to
come before its matching try block in IL, but I assumed it is; if it
isn't allowed, the definition will have to be changed slightly to
account for that. If I got anything else wrong, please let me know.

Rich