[Pnet-developers] Emt problems

From: Jonas Printzen
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Emt problems
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:09:31 +0200

Hi!

Regarding running generated IL direct from memory (no save/load)
I have done some code-walking. It appears that the ILImage state
of a module is missing some info after a TypeBuilder.CreateType().

When loading a module there is a step for parsing meta-information
that builds the ILImage->map. This meta info is not generated when
building in memory, nor when invoking CreateType().

A fix to allow in-memory execution should hook into CreateType()
and make sure all info is in place, right?

I'm currently trying to flesh out other differences. Does anyone
know this stuff that can give some input to speed things up?

/Jonas