[Pnet-developers] Showing a form on Mac OS X

From: Jason King
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Showing a form on Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:03:32 -0000

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to get some modal functionality out of
System.Windows.Forms and XSharp on Mac OS X?  I can only seem to get a form
displayed if I used Application.Run(myForm), and if I make repeated calls to
Application.Run(myForm), all subsequent calls seem to create the form then
destroy it immediately.

I notice the MessageBox class is defined, but ShowDialog is not yet
implemented in System.Windows.Forms.

Regards,
Jason King
Profox Systems Ltd