[Pnet-developers] [bug #6537] serial.c - undeclared macros on FreeBSD

From: nobody
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [bug #6537] serial.c - undeclared macros on FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:40:36 -0500

=================== BUG #6537: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6537&group_id=353

Submitted by: minddog                 Project: DotGNU Portable.NET
Submitted on: Thu 11/13/2003 at 22:40
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open

Original Submission:  serial.c: In function `ILSerialModify':
serial.c:399: `IUCLC' undeclared (first use in this function)
serial.c:399: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
serial.c:399: for each function it appears in.)
serial.c:404: `OLCUC' undeclared (first use in this function)
serial.c:405: `OFILL' undeclared (first use in this function)
serial.c:405: `OFDEL' undeclared (first use in this function)

I was able to define these from definitions on a linux system in il_serial.h to
solve this issue, although if there are alternatives on the FreeBSD platform
for these macros, we should use those with an #ifdef __FREEBSD__

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: