Re: [Pnet-developers] wine on Solaris?

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] wine on Solaris?
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 05:55:30 +1000

On Tuesday 11 November 2003 03:24 am, WC Jones wrote:
> If I had wine configured would these EXE files work?
>
> bash-2.05$ ilrun *exe
> wine: No such file or directory

It looks like you've given ilrun an ordinary Windows executable, not an IL
binary.  The runtime engine bails out to wine in a case like that because
there is nothing that ilrun can do.  However, I don't think Wine runs under
Solaris, so you're probably up the creek on this one, sorry.  Just curious:
what .exe were you trying to run?

Cheers,

Rhys.