[Pnet-developers] http server sample

From: WC Jones
Subject: [Pnet-developers] http server sample
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:11:20 -0500 (EST)

I apologize, but I misplaced the e-mail about this subject - so please pardon
if
this is a repost.

I want to get the httpsrv.exe sample working and I cannot -- unless I am
mistaken I could have sworn someone on here told me how to fix it.

This is where I am so far (and I am using the lastest CVS stuff) -

bash-2.05$ ilrun httpsrv.exe
Uncaught exception: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Protocol not supported
        at System.Net.Sockets.Socket..ctor(AddressFamily, SocketType,
ProtocolType) in ./Net/Sockets/Socket.cs
        at SocketListener.Main(String[]) in ./httpsrv.cs

bash-2.05$ ilrun -D -D httpsrv.exe
Engine Version                 : 0.6.1
Engine Flavour                 : Direct Threaded
Compiled On                    : Nov  9 2003 14:32:23 (local)
Computed Goto                  : Yes (PIC)
Fast Moves                     : None
Manual Register Allocation     : No
Garbage Collector              : Boehm
Libffi                         : Yes
Threading                      : Enabled
Monitor Implementation         : Standard
Build Profile                  : Full
Floating Points                : Enabled
Extended Numerics              : Enabled
Multi-Dimensional Arrays       : Enabled
Filesystem Access              : Enabled
Networking                     : Enabled
Internationlization            : Enabled
Debug Support                  : Enabled
PInvoke Support                : Enabled
Reflection Support             : Enabled
Appdomain Support              : Enabled
Remoting Support               : Enabled

Any ideas?

Thx/Bill