[Pnet-developers] pnet/C: mmap & other mman.h functions

From: Mario D . Santana
Subject: [Pnet-developers] pnet/C: mmap & other mman.h functions
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:58:38 -0400

I gotten expat to mostly compile by copying and slightly modifying glibc 2.3.2's mman.h headers. However, the implementations of mmap() &co. are system-dependent and I have no idea how you'd like me to go about that. Any pointers would be appreciated. Meanwhile, I'll start on sockets -- that code seems to be less system-dependent.

One good thing so far is that I've gotten Pnet/C to compile on OS X. There's a small patch to cscc in savannah.

Cheers.

mds