[Pnet-developers] A bug & possible patch as well

From: Gopal V
Subject: [Pnet-developers] A bug & possible patch as well
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 06:09:09 +0530

Hi,
        This is confusing the hell out of me ... how come only the
indexers are matched using the interfaces . So the attached file
gives an error only for the indexers. But anyway , I thought a
lot about it and decided.

Hopefully the patch should be the right one ... I'm putting it up
for comment (otherwise it should go to savannah !) and not committed
coz I'm not really sure whether this is a bug at all .

Gopal