Re: [DotGNU] could not locate the assembly?

From: Tench
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] could not locate the assembly?
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:13:00 +0100

Many thanks for your reply, Deryk. I thought that the Mac OS X binary included everything, but it was -- like its name should have made it clear to me :) -- only pnet.

So, I started again from scratch, used darwin ports to install treecc, pnet, plib and ml-pnet. The install went fine and I could run sample .exe's again. But, this time, when I tried to run my linguistics software, I got this error:

token 0x0A00028B: member `System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawArc' not found
Nooj.exe: unresolved external references

If anybody can help me out with this one, I'd be very grateful.

All best,
Tench