Re: [DotGNU]Contacting Infragistic!!

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Contacting Infragistic!!
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 03:02:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> guys had tried to contact Infragistic or another
> company that develop .NET components, this is a good
> idea, what do you think???

I think people like roggan have been hacking on
getting
their custom controls working on pnet (see the XHTML
renderer done up and working,)... See compona.com

This is a volunteer project and we already have the
task of porting a huge amount of custom control code.
And I want to make sure that Trumpf manage to roll out
their stuff before moving onto anything "cooler".

But of course it's a volunteer project - if you want
start porting , go to it :) .. But I'd suggest
something like SVG# as a first step ...

Gopal

PS: btw, you might want to watch the subject you use.
With an All Caps Name + double "!!" . This rang spam
bells for me ..