[DotGNU]Parallel Build fix for TreeCC

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Parallel Build fix for TreeCC
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 03:50:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've hacked in a parallel build fix for treecc in
CVS. I've got a similar set of fixes for pnet as well.
Could all the eyes looking around try to build treecc
with various automake/autoconf versions and comment ?.

I've got distcc + ccache running here now (should
UP my productivity by 0 percent.. ) . But it seems to
work ok for me - any problems for anyone ?.

Gopal