[DotGNU]Re[2]: [Pnet-developers] RE: FW: vs project

From: Maciek Plewa
Subject: [DotGNU]Re[2]: [Pnet-developers] RE: FW: vs project
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 20:29:57 +0800

I can't agree more :) A well designed, customisable tool could also handle
generating nant and SharpDevelop project files. PNet would become the first
.NET SDK with support for other development environments.

GV> Speaking of which , I think we should have the
GV> csproj generating tool as fast as possible. If someone
GV> can provide a bit of details , I volunteer to write
GV> the
GV> generator ... (and maybe test a bit with
GV> SharpDevelop).

GV> Come off it ... don't waste time fighting over such
GV> silly matters - after all it's a set of build files.

GV> We do have MUCH bigger problems to debug and fix :(

GV> Gopal

Best regards,

Maciek Plewa
Military Research and Simulations Initiative
http://mil-sim.net

Note: You do not need to remove '-nospam-' from the email address to email me.