address@hidden

From: Dave Hall
Subject: address@hidden
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:53:06 +1100

Hi all,

I thought I would spam the DotGNU list with a quick email regarding the
address@hidden phpGroupWare and pro|business are teaming up to host
the devcon.

We hope the devcon will appeal to both developers and supporters of the
project. The semi formal gathering should be a great opportunity to
discuss where things are at, where they are going, what ideas you have
and give you a chance to put a face to the name/weird nick. We are still
planning the the content of the devcon, so feel free to make a
suggestion or 10.

If there are some DotGNUers coming along we would be happy to allocate
some time to discuss a closer working relationship between the 2
projects, and possible collaboration/joint projects.

Three members of the coordination team (Bettina (aka ceb), Kai(aka
Powerstat) and myself) will be there, with at least one other possible
stater.

The details are as follows:
When: 22. March 2004, 10am - 5pm
Where: probusiness AG, Expo Plaza 1, 30539 Hannover, Germany (right next
to the east entrance of the fairgrounds)

Once we have finalised things a little more a programme will be posted
at http://www.pbdemo.de/devcon.html  For more information on CeBIT see
http://www.cebit.de/homepage_e/

If you are interested in attending, or have any questions please feel
free to contact myself or Kai(address@hidden).

Cheers

Dave Hall
API Coordinator