Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET update - C compiler

From: Mike Aubury
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET update - C compiler
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:48:43 +0000

Are there any docs for the C compiler bit ?

I'm interested in using it for one of my projects - but I need to be able to
call external C functions, as well as the standard C ones...

Also - how does a compiled C program fit into the general .net framework ?

(eg - could I compile a C portion of code and call it from vb.net or
something)...