Assembly.GetType and ignoreCase parameter (Was: RE: [DotGNU]C program, I

From: David Podhola
Subject: Assembly.GetType and ignoreCase parameter (Was: RE: [DotGNU]C program, ILExecProcessLoadFile and Assembly.Load)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:10:13 +0100

Of course, silly me, this is working now, thanks!
But only till the next line, where I am trying to call Assembly.GetType(
"whatever", true, true );
It seems that the "ignoreCase" parameter is not working, because if I
call just Assembly.GetType( "whatever", true );, it works correctly.
Fine enough for me for now :-)

David Podhola