RE: [DotGNU]Mac OS X Portable.net

From: Andrew Edwardson
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]Mac OS X Portable.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:01:30 -0000

Hi all,

Thanks to everybody for replying to this. Methinks I need a Unix for Dummies.

It’s working now and it’s quite amazing compiling a program in Visual Studio .NET (Sorry!) and then copying the executable to the Mac and then running it.

The office thought I was going mad when Hello world popped up on the Mac and I started whooping!!

Keep up the great work J

Rgds

Andy