Re: [DotGNU]Resource Manipulation: Falling back from specific cultures

From: Mariano Rivera
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Resource Manipulation: Falling back from specific cultures
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:48:49 -0300

Rhys:

Thank you so much for your precises answers... Now I really understand a lot
more of this i18n logic.

So if nobody is actually working on or is opossed to, it is my intention to
start the es_ES and pt_BR as the targetted neutral language translations of
pnet for spanish and portuguese respectively.

Another question respectly with the patches... It is ok if I send partially
translations of pnet or I need to send all the files translated to some
language (for example es_ES), included in en_US?

Please let me know if I am ok to going on with this...

Thank you in advance, and sincerely I hope I can do a very good job with
this...

Best regards...

Mariano