[DotGNU]Forms status

From: Neil Cawse
Subject: [DotGNU]Forms status
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 18:09:56 -0500

We are making good progress in Windows Forms.

More of the keyboard support is implemented – so you can use tab to move around.

Run FormsTest. Control-Tab and Shift-Control-Tab moves between tabs and Tab and Shift-Tab moves within a tab.

Treeview now has images on nodes, although the support isn’t complete yet, we’ll finish that up soon.

A some performance tuning has been done, but we have lots more we will be doing.

There’s lots of other good stuff.

cvs co and try it out..

Neil