Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU 0.1 Released!

From: Mohan Embar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU 0.1 Released!
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 07:49:05 -0600

Hi Norbert,

>There is a file dotgnu-0.1-cdrom.iso.gz ready for download, and
>it is also possible to browse the contents of the CD online...
>however I don't want the URLs to be slashdotted (at least not before
>there are a few mirrors :-)

I downloaded and browsed this and it looks amazing. I can tell that
you all put an insane amount of work into it.

I've got two slight corrections from my end which I probably could
have pointed out sooner if I did IRC: in doc/cdrom/samples.html,
for the DotGNU Portable NIM sample: my name should be "Mohan Embar"
and the command to run the sample should be "ilrun nim.exe".

I realize it's too late to change this; I just wanted to point these
out for whenever the next release came out.

Once again, I'm stunned and the amount of work that's gone
into this. Thanks again.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/