[DotGNU]Dgee - a (small) warning

From: Chris Smith
Subject: [DotGNU]Dgee - a (small) warning
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:53:21 +0100

The dgee is very near it's release for dg 0.1
However this warning is that I don't seem to be able to get mod_dgee (apache1)
to work.  Apache segv's.
I don't know when this slipped in as the dgee has been working fine on several
of my boxes, up until I rebuilt from scratch this morning.

I'm going to do an rm * and start again with some debugging.  It'll not be
serisous (and besided I can wind back through the revisions until it works).
Damn annoying that it appears out of the blue, when apache stuff has not be
touched from months, the day before I'm building the cdrom tree.

Just to warn any potential 'testers'.

Chris ("I seem to be having terrible trouble with my lifestyle.  Oh, sorry,
fatuous thing to say really....)
--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.