Re: [DotGNU]Examples wanted for DotGNU 0.1 CD

From: Mohan Embar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Examples wanted for DotGNU 0.1 CD
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:02:33 -0500

Rhys,

>So, if you have some interesting little C# gadget lying around that works with
>pnet (with a cool screenshot! :-) ), and its license is GPL-compatible, then
>send it along and I'll put it in.

How soon do you want these? I'm working on a cool Nim game with
animated pegs and all that I want to GPL and dedicate to the DotGNU
project as a present, but don't know what timeframe you have in mind. Here is
an example to give you an idea of where I'm going with this. Nothing
is functional yet.

Kudos to all of you.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/