[DotGNU][Winforms] PictureBox

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: [DotGNU][Winforms] PictureBox
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:23:42 -0400

After talking last night with Rhys I have decided to tackle PictureBox.

I have submitted a patch for PictureBox.  PictureBox now supports all the sizemodes, and border styles it is supposed to handle.  Only 2 SizeMode's (center and stretch) will not render until the proper DrawImage overload is implemented, but thats ok, once it is, it will work.  I have tested on .NET to ensure my method calls are the proper ones to get the desired image location etc.

Included in this email is the patch, along with a test case.

For info on the 2 overloads of DrawImage not currently implemented they are:

Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, int x, int y, int width, int height) - This is used for stretch mode.
Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, int x, int y, Rectangle rect, GraphicsUnit unit) - This is used for center mode.

Other than that, PictureBox should work!

Take care,
Simon