[DotGNU]Re: install from cvs on slackware 9.1

From: ROUGE Alain
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: install from cvs on slackware 9.1
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:43:18 +0200

hi,

pnet/engine/register.c can't fopen /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc/register on
Slackware  9.1.
fopen returns ENOENT.

It is a Slackware problem. It was good on slack8.1 and slack9.
binfmt_misc seems correctly loaded.

Rhys,  I know you're the man behind Xsharp.
Xsharp is such a wonderful piece of code that I ask for the coder.
It was a kind of joke.
With  Xsharp/SD/SWF you show to the  world that there's a true alternative
to glib/gdk/gtk+/gtk#.
A clear API land exists. It is a bomb in the gnome world.
It seems the mono guys don't agree with your vision.

ar.