Re: [DotGNU]Translators wanted for pnetlib

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Translators wanted for pnetlib
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:32:16 +1000

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 12:00 am, pancake wrote:
> I translate pnet to Spanish, but not at all.just only a part. But i don't
> remember where's this file :/
>
> I could translate it to spanish and catalan. :)

Fantastic!

> it's only necessary the "resources/" directory ?

Pretty much.  I added the file "pnetlib/doc/translating-pnetlib.txt" to the
CVS server yesterday, which provides a quick translation guide.  Make sure
that you translate what is in the CVS server, not the source tar.gz files on
my Web site.

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 01:28 am, Mario Luca Bernardi wrote:

> on should i submit patches to savannah on a namespace base progress or
> when all work is finished ?

Either submit a patch or send them to me directly and I'll integrate them.
I'd prefer the finished version, but will take what I can get.  Once
"runtime" (the biggest and the most important) has been translated, the rest
should be easy.

Since the translations are likely to take a bit longer than we have before
DotGNU 0.1 (which is only days away), it might be helpful if we created a
"translation kit" that can be installed over the top of an existing pnetlib
distribution.