[DotGNU]DotGNU - XWT irc meeting at 22.00 UTC Saturday May 24

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]DotGNU - XWT irc meeting at 22.00 UTC Saturday May 24
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 16:20:04 +0200 (CEST)

Are you familiar with the XWT project?  If not, I urge you to check
it out at http://xwt.org ... the motto is:

      You don't "install" web pages; you simply visit them.

           Why should applications be any different?

XWT is the XML Windowing Toolkit.  It lets you write remote
applications -- applications that run on a server, yet can "project"
their user interface onto any computer, anywhere on the Internet.
The license is LGPL (for the standard widget library) and GPL (for
the "engine" which implements the functionality of projected GUIs).
You specify the GUI in an XML-based syntax, and the projected GUI
can talk back to its application via webservice protocols (XML-RPC or
SOAP).

We will hold an DotGNU - XWT irc meeting at 22.00 UTC Saturday May 24
(This is Saturday 6pm EDT in the US and Sunday morning in Australia.)

I've created a wiki page for the meeting agenda at

http://wiki.dotgnu.org/MeetingAgenda

Let's collect suggestions for agenda items there so that we can make
good use of the meeting time by discussing the most important and
interesting questions.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/