[DotGNU]DotGNU Newbie

From: Patric Hedlin
Subject: [DotGNU]DotGNU Newbie
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:42:46 +0100

Hello folks!

    I've just joined these list, mainly out of pure curiosity, but I would also
like to contribute once I get in gear (though I expect to have a fair bit of
reading till then).  However, I'd like to know if there are any particular
compiler (or runtime sys/lib) issues I could have in mind while doing so.
Perhaps a whish list kind of grander theory (simply 'cos I don't believe I can
contribute much in the short term, while I expect progress is rapid and ideas
are plenty). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best regards,

    Patric Hedlin

PS. A few words on my background; MSc.CS. 10 years post grad industry
experience in compilers, execution models and proof engines (mainly back-end
tech.). No C#. DS.