Re: [DotGNU]templates for xml2html

From: minddog
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]templates for xml2html
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:09:04 -0700

On Monday 10 February 2003 10:09, Gopal V wrote:
> I don't think dghtml is a good idea right now -- coz it is not as
> portable as I want it to be ... I am thinking of replacing the dotgnu.xml
> with the DOM implementation of System.Xml , does it do entity
> replacements right now ?.
>
> > I was going to direct this to dotgnu-web ML, but you can shoot me =X cuz
> > I didn't.
>
> *bang*, *bang* ... *bang* (silence)..

I'm not dead, must have been null bullets =)
No, but I can put that on my TODO list for next week.  Pnet hacking has slowed
to a halt for a bit, but it shall be done!

Thanks for the tip!

regards,
--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip