[DotGNU]pnet & HPUX 64

From: K S GUNDU RAO
Subject: [DotGNU]pnet & HPUX 64
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 10:00:33 +0530

Hi,

I was able to build and install the following components on IA64 HPUX:

pnet-0.5.0
pnetlib-0.5.0
treecc-0.2.0

The order of build and install are as follows :

treecc-0.2.0
pnet-0.5.0
pnetlib-0.5.0

The built-in test suite for the two components treecc-0.2.0 and
pnet-0.5.0 passed, however pnetlib-0.5.0 is failing with core dump.
I tried to compile and run hello.cs. This is also core dumping.

Enabled the debug support by modifying the file cvm_config.h by enabling
IL_CVM_DUMP and rebuilt the binaries.

Tried to run the hello.exe with debug enabled binaries yieled no clues
for core dump.

address@hidden>/usr/local/bin/ildb hello.exe
ildb 0.5.0
Copyright 2001, 2002  Southern Storm Software, Pty Ltd.
ILDB comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  This is free software,
and you are welcome to redistribute it under the terms of the
GNU General Public License.  See the file COPYING for further details.
(ildb) run hello.exe
Starting program:
/home/gundurao/PORTABLE_NET/pnetlib-0.5.0/samples/hello.exe hello.exe
Memory fault(coredump)
address@hidden>uname -a
HP-UX toddy B.11.23 U ia64 4096752436 unlimited-user license
address@hidden>date
Sat Feb  1 10:54:03 IST 2003

Help to solve this problem is highly appreciated.
Best Regards,
Rao