Re: [DotGNU]Missing entry in the info.gz files of treecc and pnet

From: Rainer Groesslinger
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Missing entry in the info.gz files of treecc and pnet
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 14:22:03 +0100

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 09:38:52 +1000
Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yep - it will go in sometime soon.  I'm still in Perth right now, but will
> fix > things up in CVS once I get back.  Unless someone else with CVS access
> wants
> to give it a shot.  Look under  "Installing Info Directory Files" in "info
> texinfo" for a description of everything that needs to be done.

Well, there is only a very small part missing...(Perhaps there are more things
missing for making the info file complete but only that small party is the
reason for the error)
in treecc.info(.gz) we just need something like that at the beginning:

START-INFO-DIR-ENTRY
* treecc: (treecc).        compiler tool
END-INFO-DIR-ENTRY

and the same goes for pnettools !

Rainer

-----
GPG public key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x42779271
Key fingerprint: C42F D60C B2F9 AE22 AF8F  5511 BB7C 2B25 4277 9271