[DotGNU]slogan/logo/posters project submission from Stephen Compall

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]slogan/logo/posters project submission from Stephen Compall
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 13:22:24 +0100 (CET)

Stephen Compall has made a DotGNU posters project submission with
some very good ideas... I've moved his files out of the "incoming"
directory, i.e. you can get a quick view at
ftp://dotgnu.org/s11-stdfoot.png and the meat of the matter at
ftp://dotgnu.org/s11-stdfoot.tar.gz

I really like the new logo idea.  I think it's much better than
what we currently have.  As for the slogan, it's an interesting
thought, but we really should have something that either emphasises
freedom or a user benefit or both.  How about the following?

GNU Freedom for the Internet

Warm Greetings,
Norbert.