Re: [DotGNU]define official DotGNU GUI toolkit

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]define official DotGNU GUI toolkit
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:53:00 +0530

If memory serves me right, j_post wrote:
> Gtk# apparently requires mcs/mono. Are there plans to support it in pnet?

I think Gtk# .dlls work with Pnet (other than the odd f'up with the PInvoke
marshalling things) .. I did test some of the examples from Gtk# ...

So right now  cscc -gtk button.cs does work  and it runs for me as well...

You might be able to start building gtk# soon enough ... I think the compiler
needs a redesign on the Silent lookups ... The hacks me & springjp have put
in has messed it up *slightly* ... (/me looks at Rhys for advice...)

Gopal