[DotGNU]Ilrun-zombie-int[]-from-P/Invoking bug

From: Peter Minten
Subject: [DotGNU]Ilrun-zombie-int[]-from-P/Invoking bug
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:34:10 +0100

Hi folks,

here's some code that makes ilrun go zombie when executed. I was trying to hook
transform Ruby values into pnet ones. It could well be that the C code has
errors in it, but AFAIK ilrun should report errors and not go zombie.

A few remarks:
* Zombie mode starts at Console.WriteLine(int_array_object) or
int_array_object.GetType();
* The int_array_object can be cast to Object, but Object.GetType() goes zombie.

The pnet version I'm using is fairly recent (Saturnday's CVS version).

Greetings,

Peter