[DotGNU]Re: XmlNamespaceManager.LookupPrefix

From: ginga
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: XmlNamespaceManager.LookupPrefix
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 02:25:22 +0900

Hello. Sorry Gopal, I failed to send it to ML. I posted again.

> Ok, I think changing it would be better after the second revision
> of ECMA is released ... Hopefully the second version should clear
> up other quirks like the Read() thing Adam was talking about ...

OK, I think your choice is better.
Then I'll bring it back to Mono project.

> is what I found in ECMA ... which means XmlTextWriter.LookupPrefix needs
> to check for default namespace as well ? ... Anyway so the code now stands
> as above with the Empty checks , so that we can get away with reference
> comparisons for the return values ...

Sorry, it was my confusion. MS documentation is wrong here again.
MS implementation of XmlTextWriter.LookupPrefix returns null.
Intel's OCL returns null here again, but with no comments this time ;-)

Regards,

-- Atsushi Eno