[DotGNU]system.reflection bug?

From: minddog
Subject: [DotGNU]system.reflection bug?
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:06:30 -0700

I was doing some patching for dgee and decided to rebuild...
Before I knew it, it broke.

So I ran a test case, a simple Load(mscorlib.dll) thing and this is the
output.

I think it's a bug, what do you think?

address@hidden:~/dotgnu/homebrew-samples$ ilrun AssemblyLoader.exe
../pnetlib/runtime/mscorlib.dll
Uncaught exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Format of the executable
or library "../pnetlib/runtime/mscorlib.dll" is invalid
        at System.Reflection.Assembly.ThrowLoadError(String, Int32) in
./System/Reflection/Assembly.cs:267
        at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String) in
./System/Reflection/Assembly.cs:305
        at xyz.Main(String[])

regards,
--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip