Re: [DotGNU]bf interpreter

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]bf interpreter
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:54:16 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> A while ago, there was a "BrainFuck" interpreter available that could work
> with pnet, but I appear to have misplaced the url.  Anyone have a copy?

It was not an interpreter, it was a compiler which pushed out IL
ready for ilasm to process...

17:47:13 <sdh^> http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~sdh300/stuffage/bf.net/

This is a compiler which converts "+++++++" into
ldc.i4.s 7
add

Hmm...I wonder if Jeff Post finished up with his Redcode assembler ....

Gopal