[DotGNU]revision of DotGNU FAQ

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]revision of DotGNU FAQ
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 19:05:04 +0100 (CET)

Chris Smith <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Monday 02 December 2002 16:51, Peter Minten wrote:
>
> > maybe it would be nice to have a DotGNU package for the offensive on 3,4,5
> > January. I mean a package with the latest stable versions of the released
> > programs (pnet, vrs, macs) and some info on DotGNU (faq, manifesto, This
> > Year ...). Such a package would be a good introduction to DotGNU for new
> > users.
>
> This is still a very good idea.
> Shall we build one?

The FAQ is grieviously outdated.  I'll try hard to get it reasonably
up-to-date by Jan 3.  (Suggestions, questions, etc welcome).  So if
such a package is built (which I agree is a very good idea) please
make sure that it includes the revised FAQ.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/
Tel +41 1 972 20 59        Fax +41 1 972 20 69       http://norbert.ch