[DotGNU]ADMIN: I'm Approving a bunch of old postings

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]ADMIN: I'm Approving a bunch of old postings
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:36:27 +0100 (CET)

Hello everyone!!!

I'm very sorry that I essentially disappeared for so long... my life
has been in a mess for several reasons... I'm confident that things
are getting much better now, though, and I'll try to online in #dotgnu
on irc.openprojects.net a lot from now on.

Concerning mailing list moderation... it looks like since early
November, no-one approved messages which were help for moderator's
approval.  I'm going to approve a big bunch of them now, it may be
that many of them are outdated.

IMPORTANT:  IF YOU CHOOSE TO RESPOND TO ONE OF THESE OLD MESSAGES
            PLEASE DOUBLE-CHECK THE To: HEADER OF YOUR RESPONSE
            BEFORE SENDING THE MESSAGE, SO THAT YOU DON'T ACCIDENTALLY
            DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE E.G. CROSS-POSTING AN OUTDATED
            RESPONSE TO MULTIPLE MAILING LISTS.

Warm greetings,
and a good new year!

Norbert
(One of the founders of the DotGNU project who unfortunately got
distracted by problems resulting from trying to do too much.)