[DotGNU]QtC with revamped build for testing pleasure ;)

From: Adam Treat
Subject: [DotGNU]QtC with revamped build for testing pleasure ;)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:11:56 -0500

Hello All,

I was wondering if any of you good folks could test out QtC with a new build
system just to make sure it's ok...  We are going to do a maintenance shortly
after the holidays so testing is good.  BTW, simon has it working and marcus
is working on a GUI frontend for csant, which will hopefully provide a neat
test for the new System.Xml when it's ready.

Cheers,

Adam

http://mylinuxisp.com/~mathpup/qtc-qmake-20021221-d.tar.bz2 -- help us test |
http://qtcsharp.sourceforge.net