Re: [DotGNU]sockets

From: Haran Shivanan
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]sockets
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:53:54 +0530 (IST)

Module 'Rhys Weatherley' core dumped on Fri, 30 Aug 2002 with the following...
> You probably need to use "-lSystem" to explicitly include
> the "System.dll" assembly.  By default, only "-lmscorlib"
> is added to the link line.

Weird. I tried that too but I'm getting the same errors.
cscc -lSystem httpsrv.cs

getenv.cs compiles OK without any additional switches and it uses
System.Collection

I've doing everythin from a /tmp directory where I installled pnet.
May this be the source of problems. Is cscc looking through the registered
path for any files?