[DotGNU]names of lib projects(was Re: suggestion for dotgnu-base)

From: S11001001
Subject: [DotGNU]names of lib projects(was Re: suggestion for dotgnu-base)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:09:34 -0500

Peter Minten wrote:
Nice mission statement Gopal :-). But there is still the matter of what
functionality belongs in DG-Base vs DG-Libs. This will have to be decided per
package (by the dg-libs team).

After that, I ask that all involved think about changing the respective names of the library projects, because I can just imagine every single new user of DG/pnet getting confused about that.

--
Stephen Compall
DotGNU `Contributor' -- http://dotgnu.info

The GNU GPL is not Mr. Nice Guy. It says "no" to some of the things
that people sometimes want to do.
        -- RMS, "Copyleft: Pragmatic Idealism"