Re: [DotGNU]Marry Christmas

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Marry Christmas
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 17:26:14 -0500

Bill Lance wrote:

> Marry Christmas, for all of you of that persuaion.
> Thank you for all of your dedication and hard work.

And the same to you Bill...

Happy Holidays to everybody.

It's not quite Christmas in my neck of the woods, but let me take this
opportunity to extend the same wishes and thanks that Bill just stated.
Happy Holidays and thanks for keeping DotGNU in your minds and travels
and for helping to make this project work out.

Now, let's raise this barn tall in the year to come...

        -Barry