[DotGNU]Happy Quarter-Million Lines!

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Happy Quarter-Million Lines!
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 18:10:31 +1000

I've been working on Portable.NET since January this year,
and was interested to see how much code I've written so far.

So, I counted up all of the .c, .h, .y, .l, .cs, .tc, .html, and .texi
files that I've written over the months in pnet, pnetlib, and
treecc.  Drumroll please ...

254,423 lines written since Jan 1, 2001.

That averages out at about 5,000 lines of code a week,
all Free Software.

So, join me in celebrating this milestone, as I take next
two weeks off to spend Christmas with my family and
to recover from RSI. :-)