Re: [DotGNU]File sharing app

From: Bill Lance
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]File sharing app
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 08:14:46 -0800 (PST)

http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/bayardo/userv/userv.html
> )
> as sources of inspiration.
>
> Any takers?  This is a project for building an
> application which
> has the potential of becoming very popular very
> quickly.
>
> Greetings, Norbert.

At the same time, perhaps it would be worth while to
lobby IBM to GPL the thing.  That would certainly save
a lot of time, not to mention giving IBM another
opportunity to 'walk the walk'.  They have certainly
been doing a damned good job of that so far.

Anybody have access to the IBMers that might make a
difference here?