Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib development - System.Xml ...

From: Gaurav Vaish
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib development - System.Xml ...
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
  Thanks for the information. Actually in most of the mailing lists that I've
joined from the site (I guess, I've joined all major ones), there's not much of
coding related stuff going on. Mostly the mails that I've got are, yeah -
besides Portable.NET, more of proposal types.
  Anyway, I am already contributing to Mono (go-mono.com). Will come back here
to contribute once I complete my task there.

Happy Hacking,
Gaurav