[DotGNU]where can I start dotgnu project?

From: Lee Jung-hun
Subject: [DotGNU]where can I start dotgnu project?
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 21:28:20 +0900

Hello, everyone.

I`m a system/network programmer, majored computer science.

I have experience with C programming(mostly system programming)
, TCP/IP networking,
and many script(Python, Perl, PHP, javascript and so on)

I read so many web page related with dotgnu, for example,
http://dotgnu.org, http://freedevelopers.net
But I cannot find how to join, and start develop
dotgnu project.

I take great interest in system/network programming,
mostly on GNU/Linux platform.

I need your advice.
Where can i start, join project, and how can i start develop?