[DotGNU]network management

From: timte878
Subject: [DotGNU]network management
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:17:40 +0200

I (a swedish student) am making my final thesis now, with the
title "Development of a secure network management application" with the
most effort on fault management and secure management, but also some in
the other areas. I wonder if there is a place in DotGNU for this kind
of thing. Probably the result of my work will be GPL and if DotGNU
needs something like this I could try to design my work to fit with
DotGNU.

The core team, what do you think?

/ Tim