dominion-discuss

Re: [Dominion-discuss] great news...

From: Mark Galassi
Subject: Re: [Dominion-discuss] great news...
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 12:07:34 -0600

    Juan> <offtopic> I also was very glad of seeing dominion
    Juan> resurrected. I knew of Dominion and Conquer back then in the
    Juan> 1994 when using an AIX computer in the university. I have no
    Juan> news of the final end of the other project.  </offtopic>

Cool!

    Juan> About the design documents of dominion3, I recently found
    Juan> this: http://www.galassi.org/mark/mydocs/dom3-design.html

    Juan> I can't assure the documendation could be outdated or not.

Very outdated, but I haven't done that much either.

I still think it would be good to develop version 3, but I need
someone to take the lead on that, and then I will work with that
person.  I have still not found such a person.

So I occasionally dust up the latest dominion version 2, and make sure
it still works.  I have also recently packaged it for debian and
ubuntu, and at some point I'll find a debian maintainer to inject it
into those distros.