dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #577] Have multiselect list when choosing ema

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #577] Have multiselect list when choosing emails of registered contacts when sending emails.
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 20:48:42 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Have multiselect list when choosing emails of registered contacts when sending emails.

Latest modifications

Changes:
  • Assigned to (multiple):
None ± marcosgdf
  • Start Date:
2015-03-27
  • End Date:
2015-03-27
  • Completion (0-100%):
-
+100

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted on:  2012-10-20 15:06 Submitted by:  Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Last Modified On:  2013-08-29 18:18
Subproject:  Core (internal) Assigned to (multiple):  Marcos García (marcosgdf)
Planned for version:
 Status
Start Date:  2015-03-27 00:00 End Date:  2015-03-27 00:00
Completion (0-100%):  100 Status:  Open

Comments

Andriolo Hubert 2013-08-29 18:18
I think this is fixed, there is no multi-select of emails, but it is easy to select with the dropdown list, the contact related in CC...
But anyway if there a 3 persons to send the mail, multi-select is welcome, or radio-buttons, or else ;)
Maxime Kohlhaas 2013-07-15 16:46
I agree with you. The user wants to send BCC (CCI in french) e-mails. So I propose to add this field in the form. And he tried to use the const MAIN_MAIL_AUTOCOPY_TO to send BCC emails but was not allowed to send to several recipients. That's why I added this idea.

I think that the best form to send e-mail should have 3 recipient fields (To, Cc, Bcc) allowing free input (allowing "," to enter several addresses) + multiselect regarding thirdparty contacts + multiselect regarding internal users.

What do you think ?
Laurent Destailleur 2013-07-15 14:06
L'envoi a plusieurs destinataire sur la fonction copie est deja possible en séparant les emails par une ,
Maxime Kohlhaas 2013-07-15 13:30
Regarding a post on the forum, we must think of adding a CCI field, and allow to define several e-mail addresses in the constant MAIN_MAIL_AUTOCOPY_TO.

http://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/12-howto--aide/43394-champs-cci-dans-envoi-proposition